A leading investment management business is in search of a Quantitative Portfolio Manager to take responsibility of creating systematic trading strategies from idea generation to research to implementation. Not only will you be implementing your own trading strategies but you will also be collaborating with other Quantitative Portfolio Managers to learn and improve your own strategy as well as helping others. Key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to
- Develop and implement new multi asset investment strategies for institutional clients, with a focus on relative risk management and alpha generation
- Implement effective quantitative research and portfolio construction processes
- Identify investment opportunities and proficiently communicate customized solutions for clients, prospects and consultants
- Recruit, train and mentor successful investment team members
Minimum knowledge and skills required to fulfil the job role.
- Proven ability for systematic trading strategy idea generation
- Knowledge of complex mathematics and statistics to produce quantitative models.
- Strong knowledge of a programming language (Python, Matlab, R, C++, C#);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analysis, problem solving and innovation skills; Competitive salary offered dependent on experience
If you meet ALL the requirements please send your updated CV to Thandi at firstname.lastname@example.org